Cha Chaan Teng, one of the most popular casual eateries in Hong Kong, is known for its casual dishes combining ingredients from west and the east; signifying its colonial history and modern international cultures.
We are introducing a very popular breakfast option among Hong Kongers, Noodles Soup Breakfast with Sunny Side Up Egg. It's super easy to make with Food Party 2 in 1 Electric Smokeless Grill and Hot Pot. Preparation time 10 mins. Keep your whole morning hearty.
- Wings pre-marinated
- 1 egg
- 1 serving of egg noodles
- Some lettuce
How to cook:
- Pre-marinate wings overnight with soysauce, pints of salts and sugar, chopped garlic. Put them in the fridge overnight
- Turn on Food Party Electric Grill // Griddle, grill the wings
- While grilling the wings, turn on Food Party Electric Hot Pot. Pour in water, wait until boil.
- Put egg noodles in the boiling water, boil for 3 minutes; put lettuce in the boiling water
- Grill the spam, eggs,
- Prepare a bowl with a bit of soysauce, hoisin sauce, scallion, and ground pepper, put all the ingredients in the bowl.