Japanese Teriyaki Nori (Seaweed) Tofu
“I believe in a benevolent God not because He created the Grand Canyon or Michelangelo, but because He gave us snacks.” Yes! A good snack should give us pleasure but not guilt; should be great for kids, and adults. And the dish we're introducing could also be the main dish or and side; full of protein and healthy minerals. Food Party introduces Japanese Teriyaki Nori (Seaweed) Tofu.
1 box of firm tofu
2 packs nori (seaweed)
a few tbsp. of sesame seeds
1 pint of sugar
2 tbps of soysauce
3 tbps of water
some corn startch
1. Prepare the sauce
In a bowl, add cooking rice wine, rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and water. Stir well and set aside.
2. Cut the tofu into pieces and wrap them in with nori.
3. Sprinkle the wrapped nori tofu with corn starch on both sides
4. Preheat Food Party Grill to medium heat. Add olive oil panfry both sides of nori tofu. Fry until golden brown on one side, turn over and continue frying.
5. Pour in the sauce mixture and fry until the sauce is condensed. Turn off the heat.
6. To serve, sprinkle the tofu with white sesame seeds.
Leave a comment