1 box of firm tofu
2 packs nori (seaweed)
a few tbsp. of sesame seeds
1 pint of sugar
2 tbps of soysauce
3 tbps of water
some corn startch
1. Prepare the sauce
In a bowl, add cooking rice wine, rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and water. Stir well and set aside.
2. Cut the tofu into pieces and wrap them in with nori.
3. Sprinkle the wrapped nori tofu with corn starch on both sides
4. Preheat Food Party Grill to medium heat. Add olive oil panfry both sides of nori tofu. Fry until golden brown on one side, turn over and continue frying.
5. Pour in the sauce mixture and fry until the sauce is condensed. Turn off the heat.
6. To serve, sprinkle the tofu with white sesame seeds.