Breakfast Bacon Jerky
PREP: 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 6 hours
- 10 strips applewood smoked bacon
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
CUT bacon strips into halves or thirds. Set aside.
COMBINE all seasonings until well combined.
SPRINKLE the seasoning liberally on each side of the bacon.
PLACE the bacon evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
DRY at 165°F for 6 hours, or until done.