Carolina Style Pork Jerky
PREP: 12 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 6 hours
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- CUT the tenderloin into 5-mm-thick slices. Set aside.
- MIX the ketchup, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, ground mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- PLACE the sliced pork and marinade in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- MARINATE in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
- DRAIN and discard the marinade.
- PLACE the sliced pork evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 158°F for 6 hours, or until done.