Garlic Soy Jerky
PREP: 12 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 6 hours
- 2 pounds beef eye of round
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- CUT the beef across the grain into 5-mm-thick slices. Set
- MIX the soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder, light brown sugar, and salt until well combined.
- PLACE the beef and marinade in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- MARINATE in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
- DRAIN and discard the marinade.
- PLACE the sliced beef evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 165°F for 6 hours, or until done.