Honey Bourbon Peaches
PREP: 4 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 16 hours
- 1 peach, peeled & cored
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- SLICE the peaches ½-inch-thick and place in a sealable plastic bag.
- MIX together the hot water and honey until the honey
dissolves. Then add the bourbon.
- ADD the honey bourbon mixture to the peaches and
marinate for 4 hours.
- PLACE the sliced peaches evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 145°F for 12 to 16 hours, or until done.