PREP: 12 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 6 hours
- 2 pounds top round beef
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2½ teaspoons black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- CUT the beef across the grain into 5-mm-thick slices. Set aside.
- MIX the soy sauce, Worcestershire, black pepper, and white pepper until well combined.
- PLACE the beef and marinade in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- MARINATE in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
- DRAIN and discard the marinade.
- PLACE the sliced beef evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 165°F for 6 hours, or until done.