Salmon Teriyaki Jerky
PREP: 4 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 8 hours
- 1 pound salmon
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup orange juice
- CUT the fish into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
- MIX the soy sauce, sugar, grated ginger, garlic, and orange juice until well combined.
- PLACE the salmon and marinade in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- MARINATE in the fridge for 4 hours.
- DRAIN and discard the marinade.
- PLACE the sliced salmon evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 145°F for 8 hours, or until done.