Smoked Salmon Jerky
PREP: 4 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 8 hours
- 1¼ pounds salmon
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- CUT the fish into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
- MIX the soy sauce, molasses, lemon juice, black pepper, and liquid smoke until well combined.
- PLACE the salmon and marinade in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- MARINATE in the fridge for 4 hours.
- DRAIN and discard the marinade.
- PLACE the sliced salmon evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 145°F for 8 hours, or until done.