Sriracha Honey Jerky
PREP: 12 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 6 hours
- 2 pounds top round beef
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- CUT the beef across the grain into 5-mm-thick slices. Set aside.
- MIX all of the ingredients until well combined.
- PLACE the beef and marinade in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- MARINATE in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
- DRAIN and then discard the marinade.
- PLACE the sliced beef evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 165°F for 6 hours, or until done.