Thai Curry Jerky
PREP: 12 hours 10 minutes
DEHYDRATE: 6 hours
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white part only, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- CUT the tenderloin into 5-mm-thick slices. Set aside.
- BLEND together the curry paste, fish sauce, lemongrass, garlic, brown sugar, water, and salt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- PLACE the sliced tenderloin and Thai marinade in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- MARINATE in the fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
- PLACE the sliced pork evenly between the Food Party Food Dehydrator trays.
- DRY at 158°F for 6 hours, or until done.