The contrast between sweetness of the honey and spiciness of the spicy Salami is sure to excite your taste buds. All the while,the creamy and milky fresh mozzarella balances everything out. This will be one of the staple pizzas you’ll be making, for sure!
Servings: 1 Pizza
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 10 Inch Pizza Dough※
- 29 grams Pizza Sauce
- 20 grams Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 Pinch Dried Oregano
- 1 Pinch Dried Chili Flakes
- 60 grams Fresh Mozzarella
- 60 grams spicy Salami
- 14 grams Honey
- Preheat the oven for about 15 minutes on the highest setting or until the temperature reaches 380°- 400°.
- Put the sauce on the center of the dough and spread outwards towards the perimeter using the back of the spoon. Stop until about half an inch from the edge to maintain the crust
- Sprinkle some freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano on the sauce, followed by chili flakes and dried oregano.
- Tear the fresh mozzarella into small pieces and distribute evenly on the pizza.
- Spread the spicy Salami slices and launch the pizza into the Food Party Gas Powered Pizza Oven, cooking and turning until desired doneness.
- Lastly, drizzle some honey on the freshly baked pizza.