Bright and herby pesto paired with punchy garlic and creamy ricotta, you’ll be surprised how great this combination turns out.
The slight char the speck will get during the cook in the Food Party Gas Powered Pizza Oven will add just the right touch of savory and salty notes to complete the pizza.
Servings: 1 Pizza
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 10 Inch Pizza Dough※
- 29 grams Pesto
- 2 cloves Thinly Sliced Garlic
- 25 grams Cream Cheese
- 60 grams Fresh Mozzarella
- 30 grams Speck
- 2 Pinches Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven for about 15 minutes on the highest setting or until the temperature reaches 380°- 400°.
- Put the pesto on the center of the dough and spread outwards towards the perimeter using the back of the spoon.
- Distribute the fresh garlic slices, followed by dolloping on some scoops of creamy ricotta.
- Tear chunks of fresh mozzarella and lay it on before topping it off with thinly sliced speck.
- Launch and cook in the oven until desired doneness, garnish with freshly ground black pepper.
※CLICK HERE TO LEANR HOT TO MAKE A PIZZA DOUGH