Creamy and savory, a classic combination that now makes its way on the medium of pizza. You’ll taste the earthy spinach, mellowed down by cream and fresh mozzarella. The italian sausage will bring richness and savoriness to finish off a great tasting pie!
Servings: 1 Pizza
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- 10 Inch Pizza Dough※
- 80 grams Creamed Spinach
- 60 grams Fresh Mozzarella
- 32 grams Italian Pork Sausage
- Preheat the oven for about 15 minutes on the highest setting or until the temperature reaches 380°- 400°.
- Dollop on scoops of creamed spinach and spread lightly on the dough.
- Tear up some chunks of mozzarella and distribute evenly, do this also for the italian sausage.
- Launch and cook on the oven until desired doneness.