This pizza is inspired from the traditional “Cacio e Pepe” (Cheese and Pepper) roman pasta dish. We dare say it tastes even better on a pizza!
Four kinds of cheese/dairy are present and they are balanced well by generous amounts of ground black pepper. If you love cheese you’ll sure be loving this.
Servings: 1 Pizza
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 10 Inch Pizza Dough※
- 3 teaspoons Heavy Cream
- 60 grams Fresh Mozzarella
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 35 grams Gouda
- 25 grams freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 14 grams Honey
- Preheat the oven for about 15 minutes on the highest setting or until the temperature reaches 380°- 400°.
- Spread the heavy cream on the dough, making sure to evenly coat it so as to not have it soak through.
- Tear fresh mozzarella and spread on the pizza, do this also for the Gouda cheese.
- Generously grind some pepper on the pizza, you want the pepper taste to be prominent to balance out the richness of the cheeses.
- Launch and cook on the oven until desired doneness.
- To finish off the pizza, sprinkle parmigiano reggiano and drizzle the honey.