Chinese hot pot is a joivial communal feast and is easy to make at home. With Food Party 2 in 1 Electric Smokeless Grill and Hot Pot, it's even more convivial to bring friends and family together. Let's get started to prepare our best-ever homemade hotpot and grill!
Non-spicy hotpot broth base:
1 Chinese Raddish
500g Pork Bone // Beef Bone (can be replaced by all sorts of mushroom)
- Cover pork bone with water, boil for 3 mins, drain the water and put the pork bone under running water
- Chop up raddish and carrot; put raddish, carrot and pork bone in Food Party Hot Pot; cover up with water; until boil
- let the broth simmer for 30mins and it's ready
Szechuan hotpot broth base:
- With vegetable oil, stir fry chilli paste, chili powder, and crushed chilli with Food Party Hot Pot
- Pour in the non-spicy broth base, let it simmer and it's ready
Easy broth base preparation:
There are lots of pre-made broth base in the market, be it Szechuan spicy flavor or even tomato soup flavor. Go to your local Asian supermarket and look for brands like Haidilao, Little Lamb, and others.
One of the best thing about Chinese hot pot is you could put ALL SORT OF MEAT, SEAFOOD, OR GO COMPLETELY VEGETARIAN with it! Simply put in everything you want, let them boil before you dig in.
There's really no rule about dipping sauces!
A few common ingredients for people to mix and match together are: crushed chili, coriander, scallion, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame paste, chili oil, sesame oil, garlic, sesame seed, oyster sauce. Looking for some easier options? Asian markets offer pre-made dipping sauces from hotpot brand like Haidilao and Little Lamb!
Enjoy your Food Party griddle and hot pot with hassles free meal preparation :)