Fancy about some healthy yet wholesome meal but don't know what to make? Japanese hotpot and grill are the options that you need not to look further away. Using fresh and quality ingredients is the essential part of all Japanese dishes.
Still need to debate between Sukiyaki (Japanese Hotpot) or Yikiniku (Japanese Grill)? With FOOD PARTY 2 in 1 Electric Hotpot and Grill you can have it both!
- Leafy greens at your choice
- Mushroom at your choice
- Half a carrot
- Half a raddish
- Half an onion
- 5 scallions, only use the white part
- 1 box of tofu
- Kobe beef cubed
- Kobe beef sliced
- Mirin 350 ml
- Soy sauce 100ml
- Turn on Food Party 2 in 1 Electric Hotpot. Stir fry onions, scallions in the hotpot until golden and brown. Turn off the hotpot.
- Put in all the veggies, tofu, carrots, except for the leafy greens
- Add 350ml mirin, 100ml soy sauce, add water until it covers all the ingredients, turn FOOD PARTY Hotpot on until boil
- Add lefty greens; and start cooking the kobe beef slice now sukiyaki is ready
- turn on the grill and start grilling the beef cubes
- Dip the kobe beef cubes with pepper and salt
*All Recipes are specifically made for Food Party 2 in 1 Electric Hot Pot and Grill